FILT’RAY2G filters are class 1 medical devices which use tubular membrane microfiltration to deliver water free from bacteria, yeast and mould spores. Developed by AQUATOOLS, this technology quickly secures the point-of-use and provides a better water flow rate for the user's comfort.
FILT'RAY2G filters are recommended for securing the points-of-use in the event of a Legionella alert. They comply with current regulations to protect users against Legionella.
Shower head filter (for replacing hand-held shower sprays):
Anti-Legionella filter for shower heads and hand sprays, lifespans of 1, 2, 3 & 4 months
Tap filter with shower spray or laminar flow (for installation at the tap outlet):
Anti-Legionella filter for taps, lifespans of 1, 2, 3 & 4 months
Filter for wall-mounted fixed showers (for installation at the outlet of a wall-mounted DELABIE or PRESTO shower)
Anti-Legionella filter for wall-mounted showers, lifespans of 1, 2, 3 & 4 months
- Bubl’air Wash: mechanism for extending filter life
- Tubular membrane with high flow rate, Ultra-Resistant (UR)
- Long-lasting filter with a 3-times greater microfiltration surface area
Aesthetics consistent with the scope of application
- Compact shape
- Fluid lines and soft curves
- Easy to install
Careful management of retro-contamination
- Filtration at the point-of-use
- Protective skirt
- No standing (dead) water downstream of the filter
- Structured, conical jets from 1 - 5 bar
- No splashing or aerosols
- Smooth surfaces
- Antimicrobial agent injected during moulding
- "Economy mode" water flow rate
Component rating policy
- Household waste
- Filtration sterilising grade verified according to ASTM F 838 methods
- Tubular microfiltration membrane with porosity set at 0.1μm nominal and 0.2μm absolute-rated
- Selected materials meet the requirements of the European, US and FDA Pharmacopoeia
- Filtration membrane is continually checked, for every unit
- Single-use filters (cannot be sterilised or recycled after use)
- Sterile filters: gamma irradiation complies with the French standard in ISO 11137
FILT'RAY 2G water filtration and flow rate
Wall-mtd fixed shower head
FILT'RAY2G anti-Legionella filters are:
CE marked Class I Medical Devices in Europe that comply with directive 93/42/CEE;
Class II Medical Devices in the U.S.A. with FDA-510(K) clearance;
Class I Medical Devices in Canada that comply with SOR/98-282.
They have the French Certificate of Sanitary Compliance (ACS) and are also certified by KTW and WaterMark.
100% manufactured in France
FILT'RAY2G filters are assembled in France and made from plastic materials which are also produced and moulded in France.
The production process meets the most rigorous hygiene and quality certification requirements (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016).
All stages of assembly are carried out in an ISO class 7 clean room.