AQUATOOLS point-of-use filters guarantee the production of bacteriologically controlled water. In hospitals the water system is subject to regular checks, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the type of use (cleaning, care, food services, medical applications, etc.) and the risk level. Particular attention is paid to monitoring the bacteriological quality of the water in protected areas (burns, transplant, oncology and haematology units, etc.).
Our anti-Legionella and all-germ point-of-use filters
We offer the following removable disposable point-of-use filters which guarantee the production of bacteriologically controlled water:
- level 1: for clean water intended for dermatological use, surgical hand washing, rinsing endoscopes, etc. It is delivered by non-sterile sterilising-grade microfiltration devices.
- level 2: for ultra-clean water intended for protected areas or rinsing bronchoscopes. It is delivered by sterile sterilising-grade microfiltration devices.
FILT'RAY anti-Legionella and all-germ filters
Our sterilising-grade filters have an absolute-rated porosity set at 0.1µm and have been verified to be effective for 1, 2, 3 & 4 months.
Discover the technical features of our FILT'RAY sterilising-grade filters:
- FILT'RAY shower head filter - 1, 2, 3 & 4 months
- FILT'RAY tap filter with shower-effect or laminar flow - 1, 2, 3 & 4 months
- FILT'RAY in-line filters - 1, 2, 3 & 4 months (only for rinsing medical devices, for installation at the valve outlet)
FILT'RAY point-of-use filters are class 1 medical devices.
Different applications in Healthcare Facilities:
- Speciality, general medical, surgical and teaching hospitals
- Public and private clinics
- Rehabilitation centres
- Long-term care, hospices