Passionate Sales Manager with a proven track record of success with experience selling Innovative technology to Healthcare Facilities, leveraging relationships with Facilities and /or Infection Prevention departments.
NORTH EAST OF AMERICA
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to sell infection prevention water technology to new accounts to meet defined territory revenue goals.
- Sales leader to drive business in the North East US.
- Take part in regional healthcare conferences, state department of health events, building relationships and educating the market on waterborne pathogens.
- Ability to work in an innovative smaller company atmosphere.
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow revenue.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and consultants.
- Build relationships with personnel in the following departments; Facilities/Engineering, Infection Prevention, Risk Management.
- Work with hospitals and regional hospital systems (IDNs) to gain opportunities, evaluations, sales and contracts for long term sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- History of working in a field that requires autonomy and self-motivation
- Performs other safe, legal, ethical duties essential to achieving the business or operational goals
- 10+ years of successful with experience selling to hospital facilities and/or Infection Control departments
- Demonstrated competitive drive
- 80% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- Base + commission
- Working from home