November 14-17th 2012
Aqua-tools will be present at MEDICA exhibition in Düsseldorf from 14th to 17th November 2012. Meet us on stand number 7AE 26I at UBI France department. We are looking for distributors in various countries for our terminal filtration activity!
Study “Prevention of water-related risks in healthcare establishments in la Reunion”
Read the article
L’EAU, L’INDUSTRIE, LES NUISANCES – n°346 « Monitoring the biological quality of drinking water in the distribution networks – Studies of 4 municipalities in Poland » Read the article.
HYGIENES 2011 – Volume XIX – n°6
« Prevention of risks from water in healthcare settings in La Réunion » J.-C.Denys Read the article.
Sterile microfiltration that lasts 60 days
Products in the FILT’RAY range are designed for the production of sterile water that is free from all micro-organisms, in particular Legionella spp, Legionella pneumophila or Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Thanks to the innovative double-skin, hollow fibre technology, they can provide sterile 0.1µm microfiltration for 60 days.
FILT’RAY products are used to rinse medical devices and to ensure patient health.
- A single device to remove all germs and Legionnaire’s disease
- Absolute 0.1 µm microfiltration
- Hollow fibre double skin technology - 2700cm2 filtration surface
- Production of bacteriologically controlled water for 60 days
- Automated traceability using dedicated software and 2D barcode readers
FILT’RAY products are based on an innovative technique of hollow fibre, double skin microfiltration. The large filtration surface improves blockage management on all water supply systems, prolonging the life of the products. Hollow fibres and double skin provide sterile filtration, whilst preserving the organoleptic properties of the water.
- Sterile grade filter tested using the ASTM F838 method– determines the bacterial retention characteristics of membrane filters with a filtration surface of 107 CFU/cm2 for liquid filtration using Pseudomonas diminuta as the challenge organism
- Membrane integrity test and leak tightness control performed individually
- Physical performance in respect of resistance to temperature and chlorine tested every 60 days
* A full list of tests is available on request
|Références||Nom du produit||Unités|
|AT030101||FILT’RAY sterile clip-on shower||8|
|AT030102||FILT’RAY sterile screw-on shower||8|
|AT030103||FILT’RAY Non sterile clip-on shower||8|
|AT030104||FILT’RAY Non sterile screw-on shower||8|
|AT030301||Quick release coupling for hose||1|
Aqua-tools has developed So’Aqua, shower filters for individual people in particular conditions like people hospitalized at home, newborns or elderly people. So’Aqua filters provide sterile water by filtration of all germs present in domestic water.
Visit our website: www.soaqua.com for more information