QG21-W 2G REFILL™
ATP 2G rapid microbiological analysis kit for activated sludges and used water
The QG21-W 2G Refill kit is recommended for activated sludges and used water with a very high content of suspended solids (organic and mineral). The kit determines the precise amount of extracellular ATP and total ATP, as well as ATP that is specific to the filamentous biomass (a frequent contaminant of water purification systems). These values can be used to calculate:
the amount of intracellular ATP (in pg/mL) to determine the number of viable micro-organisms (in EM/mL). Learn more
the Biomass Stress Index™ (BSI) for determining the mortality rate or level of physiological stress in a microbial population (for example, after physical or chemical treatment). Learn more
the Active Biomass Report™ (ABR) for evaluating the biological activity of fixed purifying micro-organisms. Learn more
A broad-spectrum analysis that enables tracking of the health status of an aerobic or anaerobic purifying biomass.
• Monitor the filamentous biomass in water purification systems
• Optimize aeration to reduce energy costs
• Optimize recirculation by tracking the ratio of the living/dead biomass
• Detect the presence of toxins in effluents from industrial sites
• Optimize the dose of growth factors and bioadditives
• Direct methanizer loading (in combination with the BMP test)
Biological treatment of used water from urban, communal or industrial water purification systems: activated sludges, bio-filters, aerobic/anaerobic reactors, MBRs and UASB bioreactors, lagoon systems, etc.
Bio-production of methane (biofuel), bioethanol, compost, etc.
Have several different water qualities to analyze and want to know which kit is best for each? Ask us for advice!Return to Analysis kits