TRACK ALL MICRO-ORGANISMS
IN JUST 3 MINUTES
SPEED THINGS UP
WITH ATP 2G!
Paint and glue are polymerizing solutions composed of mineral particles (pigments or other loads) and/or organic components (binders, additives, pigments) suspended in a solvent (most often water or a refined hydrocarbon).
Due to their composition, water-based paint and glue provide a favorable environment for the proliferation of micro-organisms. A high biological load (bacteria, fungi, protozoa, algae, etc.) can affect quality and cause malfunctions in the production process. To avoid these harmful effects, it is necessary to rigorously manage the quality of primary materials, intermediate products or finished products. Industries use preventive chemical treatments (biocidal agents) and biological analysis to track microbial contamination of primary materials or finished products, and sometimes even track materials throughout the production process. However, these analyses do not always account for the wide diversity of microbes that can proliferate in these specialized nutritional environments. Learn more
Rapid microbiological analysis using ATP 2G is an efficient, low-cost diagnostic tool that is easy to implement in an industrial setting and allows the user to:
• use a reliable biological indicator to track biological contamination of polymerizable paint, glue and additives in real time;
• quickly identify any biological shifts, thereby increasing responsiveness in decision-making and the efficacy of preventive or remedial measures;
• prevent problems with quality or procedures; ;
• validate the microbiological quality of primary materials when they are received or finished products before delivery, in just 3 minutes;
• determine the precise dose of a biocidal agent needed for preventive or remedial treatments;
• optimize production both economically and ecologically.
aqua-tools I&E recommends the QG21S™ rapid microbiological analysis kit for:
• Measuring the total biomass of polymerizable paint, glue and additives;
• Continuous monitoring of the microbiological quality of fluids throughout a system (reception, storage, production);
• Optimizing cleaning and disinfection of lines and reservoirs to verify the efficacy of maintenance operations or biocidal treatment (chemical, ecological).
• QGO-M XPLD™ for analyzing solutions of hydrophobic organic chemicals and emulsions of insoluble organic polymers (latex).
• Paint: acrylic, alkyd, glycerophtalic, mineral, polyurethane, etc.
• Glue: vinyl, acrylic, aliphatic, polyurethane, silicon, etc.
• Natural polymers: cellulose, starch, mucilage, collagen, rubber, etc.
• Additives: resins, binders, plasticizers, adjuvants for concrete and mortar, etc.