Disposable water filters by aqua-tools
Has Legionella been detected in your facility?
Order by phone +33 (0)1 39 75 02 20
or by e-mail.
We provide an immediate response.
Delivery within 24 hours.
ELIMINATE ALL MICRO-ORGANISMS
IN A SINGLE MOVE
USING ALL NEW
FILT'RAY 2G Point-of-Use Filter
aqua-tools is pioneering in development of Water Infection Control filters with longer performance life extended up to 4 months. FILT'RAY 2G provides a physical barrier for quick legionella & pseudomonas control and others waterborne pathogens in order to reduce Healthcare-Associated Infection and human risk. Can be used proactively in areas with high-risk patients and residents and are used as an additional control measure to remove waterborne pathogens and avoid the pathogen transmission. These water filters can also be used for the rinsing of medical equipment and serve for hygiene of patients and residents. Innovative FILT'RAY 2G Point-of Use filters have been launch in April 2017 are Medical Device Class I.
Browse our product lines and solutions:
➟ Point-of-Use in-line filter approved for 3 & 4 months.
➟ Point-of-Use wall-mounted shower-head filter approved for 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months.
FILT'RAY 2G filters are recommended for securing points of use in the event that Legionella is detected. The filters conform to applicable regulations for the protection of residents against Legionella.
Bubl’air Wash™ Patented Self-cleaning membrane. Ultra-Resistant (UR) high flow rate tubular membrane. Long-lasting filter. 3 x larger microfiltration surface area
Compact in size. Soft, rounded edges. Protective covering. Easy to install
Terminal Point-of-Use filtration. No "dead" volume remains after water passes through the filter. Protective shield. Structured conical jets at 1 to 5 bar. No splashing or spraying. Sleek, smooth surface. Injected with an antimicrobial agent
FILT'RAY 2G filters can be disposed of with normal household waste.
• Our FILT'RAY 2G filters have received a Certificate of Sanitary Compliance (ACS). They are certified against Legionella pneumophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Aspergillus brasiliensis (A. niger). They can be used with most flexible showerhead hoses, faucets and wall-mounted showerheads. They are approved for use for 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months.
• WRAS approval for UK
• KTW approval for Germany
• WaterMark approval for Australia
• Sterilizing-grade filtration, validated by ASTM method F838
• Tubular microfiltration membrane with a fixed 0.1 μm pore size
• MBS medical grade plastic shell
• Membrane integrity test and leak test
• Sanitary (ACS) and technical (CE) compliance
• Shower flow rate and filtration volume: 11.9 L/min at 3 bars – 4.5 L/min at 1 bar
• Faucet flow rate and filtration volume: 6,3 L/min at 3 bars – 2,2 L/min at 1 bar
• Wall mounted flow rate and filtration volume: 13,1 L/min at 3 bars – 3,9 L/min at 1 bar
• Disposable, single-use filters (cannot be cleaned, sterilized or recycled).Return to Solutions