Has Legionella been detected in your facility?
Order by phone +33 (0)1 39 75 02 20
or by e-mail.
We provide an immediate response.
Delivery within 24 hours.
ELIMINATE ALL MICRO-ORGANISMS
IN A SINGLE MOVE
USING ALL NEW
FILT'RAY 2G Point-of-Use Filter
aqua-tools FILT'RAY 2G filters are class 1 medical devices that use microfiltration through a tubular membrane in order to produce filtered water that is free of bacteria, yeast, and mold. This technology enables you to rapidly secure points of use and ensures a high flow rate for greater user comfort.
Browse our product lines and solutions for disposable water filter against Legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
Approved for 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months (extended life up).
➟ Approved for 62 days.
Unparalleled performance, a new design, effective and safe protection.
Bubl’air Wash ™Patented Selfcleaning membrane
UltraResistant (UR) high flow rate tubular membrane
3 x larger microfiltration surface area
Compact in size
Soft, rounded edges
Easy to install
Terminal Point-of-Use filtration
No "dead" volume remains after water passes through the filter
Structured conical jets at 1 to 5 bar
No splashing or spraying
Sleek, smooth surface
Injected with an antimicrobial agent
FILT'RAY 2G filters can be disposed of with normal household waste.
FILT'RAY 2G filters are preconized for users and residents reduction risk against legionella and instant regulatory compliance.
Our FILT'RAY 2G filters have received a Certificate of Sanitary Compliance (ACS). They are certified against Legionella pneumophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Aspergillus brasiliensis (A. niger). They can be used with most flexible showerhead hoses, faucets and wall-mounted showerheads. They are approved for use for 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months.
Our FILT'RAY 2G shower head, smooth outlet faucet and shower rose outlet faucet filters are available for 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months, sterile and non-sterile depending product types.
FILT'RAY 2G filters are recommended for rinsing medical devices, preparing drinking water, surgical hand-washing or patient hygiene. They meet the criteria defined by « Guide technique - L’eau dans les établissements de santé » (Technical Guide: Water in Health Care Facilities), which was published by the Ministry of Health. They are available in sterile and non-sterile versions to deliver level 1 (non-sterile filter) or level 2 (sterile filter) bacteriologically controlled water to points of use.
FILT'RAY 2G filters are recommended for securing points of use in the event that Legionella is detected. The filters conform to applicable regulations for the protection of residents against Legionella.
With extended life up 3 & 4 months filters, you can optimize waste management and inventory, reducing maintenance and costs!
• Sterilizing-grade filtration, validated by ASTM method F838
• Tubular microfiltration membrane with a fixed 0.1 μm pore size
• MBS medical grade plastic shell
• Membrane integrity test and leak test
• Sanitary (ACS) and technical (CE) compliance
• Shower flow rate and filtration volume: 11.9 L/min at 3 bars – 4.5 L/min at 1 bar
• Faucet flow rate and filtration volume: 6,3 L/min at 3 bars – 2,2 L/min at 1 bar
• wall mounted flow rate and filtration volume: 13,1 L/min at 3 bars – 3,9 L/min at 1 bar
• Disposable, single-use filters (cannot be cleaned, sterilized or recycled).
• FILT'RAY 2G filters are class 1 medical devices.
• When using the filters, please familiarize yourself with the technical and scientific characteristics of each option (showerheads and faucets, sterile and non-sterile, 31 & 62 days and 3 & 4 months). When installing or removing filters, please refer to the instructions.
• During system treatments (disinfection, rinsing), filters must be disconnected and the faucets left open so that the water (which will be full of biological or chemical residue) can flow freely.
• Used filters are considered household waste. They can therefore be discarded with household garbage (for smaller public buildings). For more significant waste volumes, using a specialized waste disposal company is preferred. aqua-tools has partnered with Veolia Environmental Services to implement a system for the collection and eco-friendly disposal of filters. Contact us for more information.
aqua-tools FILT'RAY 2G filters are assembled by a company in Oyonnax (France) from plastics components designed and cast in France.
This company is located within the heart of “Plastics Valley,” an area that brings together a large number of companies specializing in plastics and motivated by the globally competitive “Plastipolis” cluster. The production meets the highest hygiene and quality standards (ISO 9001:2008, ISO TS 16949:2012 et ISO 13485:2012). The entire assembly process is carried out in an ISO7 class clean room.