TRACK ALL MICRO-ORGANISMS
IN JUST 3 MINUTES
SPEED THINGS UP
WITH ATP 2G!
Detergents, liquid soaps, cleansing gels and many hygiene, cosmetic or personal care products are aqueous emulsions of tensioactive organic compounds that are stably suspended in a solvent (most often water)..
Due to their composition, industrial production of these formulas, and particularly those that are based on natural materials (eco-friendly products), provides conditions that favor the proliferation of micro-organisms. A high biological load (of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, algae, etc.) can indicate quality issues, dysfunctions in the production process, or health risks associated with using the products. Rigorous management of the quality and safety of primary liquid materials, intermediate products or finished products is necessary to avoid potential harmful consequences. Industries apply preventive chemical solutions (biocidal agents or preservatives) and biological analyses to detect contaminating flora in primary materials (upon receipt) or finished products (before delivery). However, these analyses do not account for the full range of microbial diversity that can proliferate in these specialized nutritional environments. Learn more
Rapid microbiological analysis by ATP 2G is an efficient and low cost diagnostic tool that is easy to implement in an industrial environment and allows the user to:
• use a reliable biological indicator to monitor the biological contamination of detergents or organic emulsions in real time;
• quickly identify any biological shifts, thereby increasing responsiveness in decision-making and the efficacy of preventive or corrective actions;
• validate the microbiological quality of primary materials upon receipt or finished products before delivery, all in just 3 minutes;
• prevent quality problems or problems with processes; ;
• optimize production both economically and ecologically.
aqua-tools I&E recommends the QGO-M XPLD™ rapid microbiological analysis kit for:
• Measuring the total biomass of detergents and organic emulsions;
• Continuously monitor the microbiological quality of liquids throughout the system (reception, storage, production);
• Optimize cleaning and disinfection of lines or reservoirs to verify the efficacy of a maintenance procedure or a biocidal treatment (chemical, ecological).
• QG21S™ for analyzing certain cosmetic polymers (film-forming agents used in hair spray, mascara, nail polish, etc.).
• Liquid cleaning products: detergents, cleanser-disinfectants, degreasers, soaps, shampoos, shower gels, etc.
• Cosmetics and personal care products: pastes, creams, gels, oils, lotions, etc.
• Tensioactive adjuvants: emulsifying agents, dispersants, wetting agents, surfactants, foaming agents, etc.