We provide scientific expertise and technological solutions within the framework of risk management and quality management procedures for:
• water facilities (reclamation, treatment, distribution, purification) for biological monitoring of clean or waste water;
• industries for tracking the quality of process water;
• establishments open to the public (Establishment Open to the Public) for managing biological risks.
aqua-tools’ activities are divided between three departments:
• aqua-tools Rapid Microbial Solutions: Learn more
• aqua-tools Infection Control Solutions: Learn more
• aqua-tools Ballast Water Monitoring Solutions: Learn more
aqua-tools Rapid Microbial Solutions offers analytical tools based on second generation ATP-metry (ATP 2G) in partnership with LuminUltra, a Canadian manufacturer specializing in ATP-metry analyses.
This technology has been specially optimized for various water qualities (pure, clear, polluted, etc.) and adapted for numerous industrial applications (water for human consumption, sanitary water, water cooling towers, process water, waste water, slurries, cataphoresis baths, etc.). By combining ease of use and efficient detection, aqua-tools rapid analysis kits facilitate routine management of the microbiological quality of water and fluids and maintenance of water or water-based facilities.
Due to our policy of constant innovation, aqua-tools Rapid Microbial Solutions has recently developed methods for:
• chemistry: solutions for viscous liquids (paints, glues, adjuvants, polymer emulsions, latex, detergents, etc.);
• petrochemistry: solutions for oily liquids (gas, fuels, bio-fuels, oils, additives, lubricants, etc.);
• cosmetics and personal care products: solutions for emulsions and organic formulas (creams, gels, lotions, shampoos, etc.);
• ocean shipping: development of a standard protocol for analyzing ballast water in partnership with the SGS laboratory (world leader in analysis and certification);
• industrial hygiene: solutions for managing cleaning and disinfection processes;
• industrial recycling: solutions for managing biodegradation and biofermentation processes.
We are currently investigating applications for air- and surface-based microbiology.
Due to constant observation of changing technology and regulations, as well as long-term relationships with experts in the field, aqua-tools Rapid Microbial Solutions can provide our clients with protocols adapted to their products and processes, as well as a personalized support in the following areas:
• quality control;
• health risk management;
• controlling environmental impact;
• technological and economical optimization of procedures.
aqua-tools is more and more often consulted on green or environmental questions, and offers the following relevant solutions:
• ecological industrial hygiene (enzymatic disinfection);
• renewable energy sources (biogas, biofuels);
• waste water recycling (biological purification);
• recycling organic waste (composting, methanogenesis).
In an era of economic modernization based on principles of sustainable development, aqua-tools Rapid Microbial Solutions is a natural partner for industries and companies committed to responsible ecological practices.